• reclaimed flute joint and key
• vintage cat’s eye marbles (colors will vary)
• glass magnifying lens; optical quality clear glass marble
• 2-mirror front surface mirror system
• 6”l x 1.25” dia.
• base made from scrap wood from a guitar builder
• comes with blue velvet carrying pouch
What is a teleidoscope?
A teleidoscope is a type of kaleidoscope. Instead of an object chamber containing colored glass and other elements to create its beautiful imagery, a clear lens or marble at the end transforms anything you point it at into a refracted kaleidoscopic image.